Membership in the Salt Lake Retired Firefighters Association is open to:
- Any person who has retired from service with a Salt Lake City area fire department
- The spouse of any retired or deceased employee of a Salt Lake City area fire department
- Any current employee of a Salt Lake City area department who is eligible to retire
- Others who, because of mutual interest, request membership and receive approval from the Board of Directors
To become a member, download the membership form file by clicking on the link below. The file will open with Adobe Reader, a program that most computers have but that can be downloaded for free at Adobe.com. Just print the form, fill it out and return it to the SLRFA Secretary or other board member.
Download membership form (pdf)
Dues are only a buck-a-month ($12 a year), and can be paid in three ways:
- Retirees can have $1 each month automatically deducted from their pension check (the preferred way)
- Any members, including firefighters who are still working, can have $1 a month deposited from an account at the Firefighters Credit Union. The member needs to arrange for the deduction with the credit union, but it is quick and easy to do.
- By check or cash paid to the SLRFA Secretary
To save time and help our Secretary/Treasurer, we ask that you please consider one of the first two options to pay dues. Send email for questions or comments.